From: Andy B. on
I want to moniter the bandwidth/internet usage of all of the devices on our
network. Some are wired and some are wireless through a wifi connection. How
would I get started doing something like this?

From: Mike Lovell on
> I want to moniter the bandwidth/internet usage of all of the devices on
> our network. Some are wired and some are wireless through a wifi
> connection. How would I get started doing something like this?

Might be outside the C# topic, but IF your traffic (even internal) is
passing through a firewall, or it's passing through a switch that supports
mirroring, you could point all the traffic to a single machine and
potentially use that to measure traffic. If you just needed a ballpark,
monitoring the total traffic on the NIC at the other end of the mirroring
port would give you that.

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog