From: ccorona6 on
run malwarebytes while your computer still responds mine wont boot but i ran
my second option which i never got to try on mt roommates computer and 6
adware and malware were detected. search malwarebytes from microsoft page and
run the scan. my rm's problem was in the memory,kernel dump and was removed.
ccorona6 and live id like to know if i coulda saved mine

From: VanguardLH on
ccorona6(a)live responds a year later:

> "Confused" wrote back 07-Jan-2009:
<snipped the old thread>

> run malwarebytes while your computer ...

You thought Confused was still monitoring this thread after a YEAR?

Pages: 1
Prev: Desktop Icon Problem
Next: Log in with password