From: Cynde via AccessMonster.com on
I have used Mr. Conrad's mouse over bolding in the past and was able to make
it work; however, I'm trying to use it again in 2007 and I cannot get it to
work. Is there a new way of coding the option labels on a switchboard to
make them bold and unbold when I pass over them? Thank you very much.
Cynde

From: Bill Mosca on
Cynde

The code that Jeff used should work in 2007 provided the database file is in
a trusted folder.

Close the database. Click on the Office button in the upper left corner.
Click on Access Options>Trust Center>Trust Center Settings>Trusted Locations.

Add the folder to the list of trusted locations. Re-open the database. The
code should run now.

--
Bill Mosca, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.thatlldoit.com

From: Cynde via AccessMonster.com on
Thank you, Bill.

From: Cynde via AccessMonster.com on
Bill,
I am still having a little issue, it doesn't bold. Could it be related to
the statement in the code (text) that "must have reference to DAO 3.6 Object
Library" and if so, how would I remedy that? I see a DAO library in the code
window but I really don't know how to use any of those things. Thank you.

From: Cynde via AccessMonster.com on
Bill,
I found out where to check the Reference to the DAO3.6 Library but when I
check it, I get an error message "Name conflicts with existing module,
project, or object library". What does this mean and what do I need to do?
Thank you.

Cynde wrote:
>Bill,
>I am still having a little issue, it doesn't bold. Could it be related to
>the statement in the code (text) that "must have reference to DAO 3.6 Object
>Library" and if so, how would I remedy that? I see a DAO library in the code
>window but I really don't know how to use any of those things. Thank you.
>
>>Cynde
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
>>> make them bold and unbold when I pass over them? Thank you very much.
>>> Cynde

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Big Dabate