From: tallahasseenana on
How do I set up Outlook to automatically move an email to the deleted file
folder? I did it once and don't remember how. Right now I have a bunch of
emails with lines through them in my inbox.
From: Gordon on

"tallahasseenana" <tallahasseenana(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0F10B0F6-4DE5-408F-9A17-276FEBBD03E2(a)microsoft.com...
> How do I set up Outlook to automatically move an email to the deleted file
> folder? I did it once and don't remember how. Right now I have a bunch
> of
> emails with lines through them in my inbox.

That means you probably have an IMAP mail account. IMAP doesn't USE a
"Deleted Items" folder.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> That means you probably have an IMAP mail account. IMAP doesn't USE a
> "Deleted Items" folder.

At least, current versions don't. Outlook 2010 will.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]