From: Bob I on
That's because you didn't comprehend what you read. Try again.

"Toolbars may NOT be in the center of the Taskbar, unless there is
something between them and the Start button. In other word, the Quick
launch Toolbar can't "float", it will be "against" something on the left
or right end of the taskbar."