From: HankC on
We've been using admt to move users from one domain to another as
students, faculty and staff transfer.

We have 7 domains (one per campus and managed locally) and an empty-
root in a single forest.

Does anyone know of a powershell replacement for the ADMT tool?

Under the hood, ADMT does not really 'move' an account. it clones a
new one and deletes the old one.

HankC
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
ADMT does a lot more than that. It preserves group memberships, for
example. I'm sure you could replace the function of ADMT with PowerShell,
but it would require a pretty complicated script.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..