From: Tom Karpowski on
I have a user with a 215 MB mailbox(according to Outlook on different PCs)
yet my Exchange 2K3 ESM says her mailbox is 366 MB.
What's the recommendation to fix it...?
Thanks, Tom...

From: Fritz on
I would guess nothing. Exchange uses a different storage engine than PST
files do so the file size might differ (an it usually does) from the size
you see when looking at the mailbox in the ESM.

J.

From: Tom Karpowski on
by 30 %...?

From: Fritz on
Yes, I've seen that before.

From: Fritz on
If you're paranoied and you feel like something is up, create another
mailbox store in the ESM and move the user's mailbox to it after making a
PST backup of it first. Once that's done and everything is ok, you can move
it back to the original store.