From: SalesGuy on
I am trying to move data from one line on one sheet to multiple lines on
another. Basically taking a customer list and converting it to 4x6 notecards
for easy reference on the road. When I try to copy the formula down the
second page it skips 10 lines at a time. the only thing that I have been able
to do is manually delete the cell reference #'s and type the correct ones in.
Is there a way to set the reference to not skip 10 lines at a time? I have
over 500 contacts to do.
From: Luke M on
Post example of formula please?

--