From: parls on
I see from other posts that there is no way to copy a custom view from one
worksheet to another (aside from using "save as" as a work around). My next
question then is there any way to disply what settings are inherent in a
custom view so that I can re-create it in another sheet?

Thanks,
Parls
From: Gord Dibben on
What types of Custom Views?

If you have a view of a filtered worksheet would that filter necessarily be
valid for the next sheet?

If some columns or rows were hidden would you want the same view for the
next sheet?

You could just make a copy of the sheet and Custom Views go with it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP