From: Kums on
Hi

Once I move a received mail from Inbox to any of the folders, then I cannot
move them to another folder. This was possible earlier and I cannot
understand which setting prevents this now.

regards
Kums
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Version of Outlook?
What type of email account?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Kums" <Kums(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Once I move a received mail from Inbox to any of the folders, then I
> cannot
> move them to another folder. This was possible earlier and I cannot
> understand which setting prevents this now.
>
> regards
> Kums

Pages: 1
Prev: Editing Tasks