From: Ian on
I've started the Developer tab and tried to insert a Quicktime object but I
get an error message that the "object library not registered". I've read
that the only way is to convert the mpeg-4??? Can anyone suggest another way
or recommend a program to do this easily?
From: Bill Dilworth on
Hi Ian,

There are many video converters available on-line for free or for free
trial. I recommend using Bing or Google to find one of these and use it.
PowerPoint seems to like WMV format the best, but that is not a guarantee
that it will play.

Bill Dilworth