From: Lou on
Where can I go to download the subject file?
--
-----
Lou

From: David B. on
How about starting from the beginning and explain the problem rather than
trying to do what you assume might be the solution? If you'd rather not then
a Google search may be something to try.

--

----

From: nass on

"Lou" wrote:

> Where can I go to download the subject file?
> --
> -----
> Lou
> Of all the things I've lost,
> I miss my mind the most

Try to Restore your system to a point where things were working okay.
Or run the system File Checker to correct any issue with your system files:
sfc /scannow click [OK] and let it run.

BUG: DHTML Page Designer: Cannot find the Mshtml.hlp file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q190250

Make sure the machine is malware and viruses free by scanning.
HTH.
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk