From: bondjel on
Mike,

You know, I somehow got it to do this the other day but when I tried to
repeat my steps this AM I couldn't get it to do it. Can you tell me what I
should highlight and what specific steps I need to to complete to get it to
work?

Jim

From: bondjel on
I didn't realize that the "Correlation tool" which is accessed thru the
Analysis Toolpack is any different from the Correl function in regular Excel.
The former does give my matrix.

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

> bondjel -
>
> The Correlation tool of the Analysis ToolPak (provided with all versions of
> Excel) creates a table of all pairwise correlations.
>
> That seems to be exactly what you want.
>
> - Mike
> http://www.MikeMiddleton.com
>

> "bondjel" <bondjel(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a numerical data set with 11 columns and 1809 rows. I would like to
> simply obtain a table of correlations involving Col 1 with each remaining
> Col (Col 2 thru Col 11), then Col 2 with each remaining Col (3 thru 11),
> then
> Col 4 with each remaining Col (5 thru 11), and so on until the last
> correlation, i.e., Col 10 with Col 11.
>
> .

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2