From: jo on
Could anyone assist me with the following:-
I have been using the quick reference search tool that can be found at
www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366
<http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=120366> (cool
search tool.zip)

Using only one table with no problems however I am now trying to use it in a
relationship configuration
Two tables linked back to the main table via one too many links.
What is now happening is that multiple duplication of records are being
displayed.

An example
If you have one table with two records the listbox will display the two
records as it should.
In the relationship configuration however you see 3 additional duplicated
records for record 1 and again 3 additional duplicated records from record 2
making 8 records displayed.

I did hope that all I need to do was set the unique value to �yes� in the
Query properties but no joy.

Hence any help in amending this tool would be appreciated.