From: Papa Jonah on
I have a database with multiple tables that are populated with a form with
subforms.

Basically I have Table A with a record ID field that has a one to many
relationship with two other tables (Table B and Table C).

I am trying to run a query (for a report) that will show the record ID (and
other fields) from Table A with each of the many corresponding fields from
the other two tables. But I don't want the info from Table A showing up
repeatedly in my report - just once.
How can this be done?

TIA
Papa J
From: Jeff Boyce on
First do the query, and don't worry about 'repeating' data.

Then create your report based on the query. In report design view, use the
Grouping & Sorting to organize your report by those repeating fields. This
way, you'll only show the value once per group.

An alternate approach, depending on your data, is to include all fields, but
set the properties of those that repeat to hide any duplicates.

Good luck!

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP