From: Bocaire on
I want to set up some background music in a slide show in PP 2007. I would
like to specify a list of MP3 files to play as soon as the show starts, and
then repeat for the complete slide show.

And, when certain slides have a voice narrations assigned to those slides, I
would like the music to pause until the narration is finished, and then come
back on.

How can I do this?
From: Rick Altman on
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as far as I know, what you ask for
is beyond the native capabilities of PowerPoint, and might not be possible
even with clever scripting.

--
Rick Altman
The Presentation Summit