From: vBD on
Does anyone have any idea what this is from? Running WinXP64bit,
doesnt seem to infect our 32bit machines. It affects some network
resources in very odd and random ways. Hard to explain. But there is
zero search results on this exe. I dont know where to start. No AV or
Malware apps find it even tho its running in my task manager. Soon as
i kill the process everything works fine.

Yes. I am absolutely positive this is the correct spelling ;)
mxcrsc32.exe *32

-bd
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "vBD" <vegasbd(a)gmail.com>

| Does anyone have any idea what this is from? Running WinXP64bit,
| doesnt seem to infect our 32bit machines. It affects some network
| resources in very odd and random ways. Hard to explain. But there is
| zero search results on this exe. I dont know where to start. No AV or
| Malware apps find it even tho its running in my task manager. Soon as
| i kill the process everything works fine.

| Yes. I am absolutely positive this is the correct spelling ;)
| mxcrsc32.exe *32

Plaese don't Multi-Post.
Please learn to Cross-Post to pertinent, On Topic, News Groups instead.

You already received a response in your other post. Please follow the instructions
provided.

--
Dave