From: artobrezan on
Maybe someone will be interested in this code. Here is a small and
simple mysql driver for common lisp, that is access to mysql via the
mysql client/server protocol. No third-party libraries are needed
(i.e. mysqllib), no ffi calls, no additional asdf libraries. Right now
it is written for lispworks' cl (easy to port to other cl
implementations). I wrote it in my spare time as an exercise of
learning cl and don't want to perish it forever.

http://paste.lisp.org/display/92632

From: Scott Burson on
On Dec 25, 8:37 am, artobre...(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> Maybe someone will be interested in this code. Here is a small and
> simple mysql driver for common lisp, that is access to mysql via the
> mysql client/server protocol.

Cool! I might have a use for this. Thanks!

-- Scott
From: Art on
I found a minor bug in my code (not critical at all) :)

Function put-int32-to-array. The last line in that function should be
(setf (aref array (+ position 3)) (logand #xFF (ash int -24))))

i.e. (+ position 3)

the fixed version is on my web site at www.obrezan.com/lisp/mysql.lisp

From: Ariel Badichi on
On Dec 27, 7:55 pm, Art <artobre...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I found a minor bug in my code (not critical at all) :)
>
> Function put-int32-to-array. The last line in that function should be
> (setf (aref array (+ position 3)) (logand #xFF (ash int -24))))
>
> i.e. (+ position 3)
>
> the fixed version is on my web site atwww.obrezan.com/lisp/mysql.lisp

Skimming it, it occurred to me that there might be another bug:
formatting the SHA1 hash incorrectly. Use ~8,'0X rather than ~X.

From: Art on
Thanks!