From: flybye on
I let this update install earlier this evening. I did not like the changes
it caused to my screen displays. I attempted to uninstall it but it never
seemed to finish and I am unable to get my system back to where it was
previously. Fonts are very large on all screens and I just want to reverse
this update. Please help. Thank you.

ps - I do not allow updates to automatically install for this very reason.
From: Michael on
Just head to Nvidia's website and download the correct driver and install
it. Never use Windows Updates hardware drivers unless they're updating
Microsoft hardware.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.