From: tighe on
Peter,

hope i explain this well. i have a similar setup but for the
"MachineCounter" table i have a finacial period. this period is essentially
a month, but items can come be in/out in the period before or after but it
still needs to be tracked in that period, so today i, may 5, i might recieve
something for the period of April. how do i do this? also i am truly
tracking three types of in/out, would it be better to have each item to track
be a seperate table and when it is tracked the system auto adds the Period
for each record in the seperate table(s)?