From: Owner on
Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32
api in console?

I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't
talk about creating directories.

All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories
and files.
From: Richard Heathfield on
Owner wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
> on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32
> api in console?
>
> I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't
> talk about creating directories.
>
> All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories
> and files.

What's wrong with _mkdir()?

Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Sig line vacant - apply within
From: Ben Pfaff on
Richard Heathfield <rjh(a)see.sig.invalid> writes:

> Owner wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
>> on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32 api in
>> console?
>
> What's wrong with _mkdir()?

It doesn't have a LongCamelCapsName.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org
From: Joshua Maurice on
On Jun 10, 10:21 am, Owner <Ow...(a)Owner-PC.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
> on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32
> api in console?

Google and msdn.com. Microsoft's online documentation (at msdn.com),
while lacking sometimes, is usually quite good.
From: Owner on
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:37:22 +0100, Richard Heathfield wrote:

> Owner wrote:
>> Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating
>> on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32
>> api in console?
>>
>> I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't
>> talk about creating directories.
>>
>> All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories
>> and files.
>
> What's wrong with _mkdir()?

That's the stuff I was lookin for. Now is there Any book or
tutorial includes topic about _mkdir?