Prev: Table Cells
Next: Test
From: meckyj on
Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar?
From: JoAnn Paules on
Outlook

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Gordon on
JoAnn Paules wrote:
> Outlook

Bit OTT just for a calendar and reminder function, isn't it?
From: Gordon on
meckyj wrote:
> Which program should I get for a "to-do reminder" calendar?

Mozilla Sunbird is a very good stand-alone calendar and reminder
application. And it's free.
From: JoAnn Paules on
With Outlook being part of many Office editions, the OP may already have it.
Why buy or download another program?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> JoAnn Paules wrote:
>> Outlook
>>

> Bit OTT just for a calendar and reminder function, isn't it?

Pages: 1
Prev: Table Cells
Next: Test