From: goldenrate on
Hey Everyone,

I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine
with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages.

Any ideas?

thanks,
David
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On May 28, 4:06 am, goldenrate <goldenr...(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
>
> I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine
> with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks,
> David

Try to put following code at OnPreRender method

protected void ListView1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
//your method for binding here
}

to rebind your source to listview.
From: goldenrate on

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

> On May 28, 4:06 am, goldenrate <goldenr...(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> > Hey Everyone,
> >
> > I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine
> > with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > thanks,
> > David
>
> Try to put following code at OnPreRender method
>
> protected void ListView1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
> {
> //your method for binding here
> }
>
> to rebind your source to listview.

Hey Alexey,
Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately it didn't work. That is, the
list view didn't show data at all. I'd love to hear more ideas if you have
some.

From: goldenrate on

"Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

> On May 28, 4:06 am, goldenrate <goldenr...(a)nospam.nospam> wrote:
> > Hey Everyone,
> >
> > I recently added the ASP:Pager to a ListView. Everything is working fine
> > with the pager except that it takes 2 clicks to navigate between the pages.

Actually it works now thanks to your advice. I have just noticed that I did
something stupid in somewhere else in the code (sometimes I can be really
stupid). I removed it and it's working fine now :)

Cheers!
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > thanks,
> > David
>
> Try to put following code at OnPreRender method
>
> protected void ListView1_PreRender(object sender, EventArgs e)
> {
> //your method for binding here
> }
>
> to rebind your source to listview.