From: segue on
The sitemap javascript navigation is a nice feature which I have working
except for in chrome. Any suggestions on how to fix that? It seems
to work in every other browser I can think of worth trying.

Also, how can I modify the sitemap navigation to be top down instead of
left to right? Probably stupid questions I'm sure.

Thanks - Segue
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On May 28, 12:53 am, segue <se...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> The sitemap javascript navigation is a nice feature which I have working
> except for in chrome.  Any suggestions on how to fix that?  It seems
> to work in every other browser I can think of worth trying.
>
> Also, how can I modify the sitemap navigation to be top down instead of
> left to right?  Probably stupid questions I'm sure.
>
> Thanks - Segue

One way to fix this is to include a browser file in App_Browsers in
order to disable this adapter.

<browsers>
<!-- Disable the Menu Adapter for the Safari browser without
changing the root browser file -->
<browser refID="Safari1Plus">
<controlAdapters>
<adapter controlType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.Menu"
adapterType="" />
</controlAdapters>
</browser>
</browsers>

another way is to use the load event of Page or Master Page (if used).

if (Request.UserAgent.IndexOf("AppleWebKit") > 0)
{
Request.Browser.Adapters.Clear();
}

Hope this helps