From: Khaled Blah on
Hi Robert,

I've already tried that and it wouldn't work :( If I understand it
correctly, then net writes the account password for the joining
account to the "secrets.tdb" file and if that file still is there say
after a reboot then net ads testjoin should not ask for a password
right?

Regards,
Khaled

2010/7/1 Atkinson, Robert <RATKINSON(a)tbs-ltd.co.uk>:
> Try :-
>
> -U username%"password" on the command.
>
> Rob.

You seem to be correct :-

$ NET RPC TESTJOIN
Join to 'UK' is OK
$

Note this is an OpenVMS server, not Linux/Unix.

Rob.

******