From: rr on
If I got some weird virus from
http://www.graceandbeauty.com/samples/gbSample1_sm7-5k.wmv which deleted
my original network connection and created a new connection, which now
prevents my yahoo messenger from seeing chat rooms and google earth from
connecting to the authentication server. What changes would have been
made. I could have sworn I saw the connection name change to "Connection
2". As I am on cable internet. Can I just create a new connection and
delete the old one. I have disabled the odd file that was in msconfig
and deleted he odd folder that the file was in and AVG and Ad-Aware have
not detected any odd files.
From: rr on
Internet Explorer also does not work. Firefox works fine.

From: Elmo on
rr(a)nospam.edu wrote:

> Internet Explorer also does not work. Firefox works fine.
>
> rr(a)nospam.edu wrote:
>> If I got some weird virus from
>> http://www.graceandbeauty.com/samples/gbSample1_sm7-5k.wmv which
>> deleted my original network connection and created a new connection,
>> which now prevents my yahoo messenger from seeing chat rooms and
>> google earth from connecting to the authentication server. What
>> changes would have been made. I could have sworn I saw the connection
>> name change to "Connection 2". As I am on cable internet. Can I just
>> create a new connection and delete the old one. I have disabled the
>> odd file that was in msconfig and deleted he odd folder that the file
>> was in and AVG and Ad-Aware have not detected any odd files.

Open Internet Options, Connections tab, click the "Lan Settings" button,
deselect all.

Also download, install, update and run Malwarebytes

Joe =o)
From: Nick L. Odeon on
Why did you post a dangerous link that someone might click on, HoopleHead?

From: Unknown on
You sure do use the term HoopleHead often. How long did it take you to learn
it?
Who are you trying to impress?