From: bh1 on
in outlook 2007 on windows 7 the hyperlinks to files on our company network
shared drive result in the error "can not find file (address) verify the
path or internet address is correct"
I can send myself an email message with a hyper link added from the "insert
hyperlink" commands that point to files on my computer and they work fine. I
sent myself a couple test messages with internet address links and they
worked fine.
Both an email from my assistent and one I made with the exact same link
result in the error. I tried a different address on the same network drive
and it resulted in error. Others running the same combination can access
the links fine.

I am stumped. any assistence would be greatly appreciated.