From: Om Pastor Mosella on
Yes maybe it's this. A few weeks ago installed in our network a cisco router to connect to our headoffice VPN. I will try (when I can) to stop the router and join a new client. This router is not managed by me. There is any configuration that I can make at the clients to avoid touching the router config? ( I try manually setting the WINS server but that doesn't work)

Thanks.

Om Pastor Mosella wrote:
> Thank you for your response. I try to reboot again and wait until try to join but the error is the same.
>
> Thanks.

Something in your system is providing DNS services. Do you have a
router? Have you upgraded its firmware lately? Check for updates. Try
restarting it even if it has the latest firmware.