From: Marco on
Friends and friends around the world.
We are presenting the new messenger.
He will be in the commissioning by the friends that we indicate to use the
system.
Access the system by clicking the link below and register free.

You get something for using orkut?
You get something for using skype?
You gain something by using twiter?
You get algumaocisa for using facebook?

Enjoy this is your time!!

Sign up and join for free.

http://www.sqipcom.com/?ref=webempreendedor

http://stakeholder.sqipcom.com/user/webempreendedor

"Peter" <To reply please post another news message> escreveu na not�cia da
mensagem:k8-dncNxuqNo_QjWnZ2dnUVZ8jKdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk...
> I have a database created under Microsoft Office 2003 and Windows XP.
> Works with no problem with Office 2003 and XP.
>
> I have tried to load it on another PC with Microsoft Office 2007 and
> Windows 7. It will not load and locks the PC.
>
> The error message is 'Your Microsoft Office Access database or project
> contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'asctrls.ocx' version
> 1.0'
>
> As I can't load this database on the new PC, I have no idea what to do.
>
> Other databases I have transferred across work fine. Any suggestions
> please?
>
> thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: emailing multiple reports