From: Digby on
hi all,
i need help here
everytime someone try to access a website for publishing onto the webserver,
they all gotr the following message in front page

the web server does not seem to have any authentification enabled. it ask
for a user authentification but does not return an authentification header.

can you help please?

From: Digby on

"Stefan B Rusynko" wrote:

> You need to contact your host and ask them to check/repair the permissions
> - including the FrontPage Server Extension permissions
>
> --
> i did and they seem at a lost really.... they say that the permission have not been change and that they are correct. Could you talk me thjru what they need to do so i could pass it on to them and have you experience that problem before?
thank you for your much appreciated time

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Depending on the permissions allowed you, or they, would go to
http://www.yoursiteurl.com/_vti_bin/_vti_adm/fpadmdll.dll
And Use: Check Server Health - and the Repair option