From: bonbon on
Task bar containing "forward", "reply", etc. is missing and I have not had
any new messages since 5/1/10 which is most unusual. I had a lot of messages
in my inbox and I have removed to folders or deleted over 100 of them. Any
suggestions?
Thanks.
--
thanks, bonbon
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"bonbon" <bonbon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Task bar containing "forward", "reply", etc. is missing and I have not had
> any new messages since 5/1/10 which is most unusual. I had a lot of
> messages
> in my inbox and I have removed to folders or deleted over 100 of them. Any
> suggestions?

With Outlook closed, use Windows Explorer to delete the file outcmd.dat in the
(usually hidden) folder %AppData%\Microsoft\Outlook. Does that help?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]