From: Sal on
Hi all,
Using outlook2007 sp2 on xpsp3, with Exchange2007 SP1.

We use outlook in cache mode and that works well with a single mailbox in
the outlook profile.
However, when users also load a second, general, mailbox to their outlook
profile the sync with Exchange stops.
In OWA the user can see new mail in the inbox on the primary mailbox but
they dont show in Outlook.
Also sent emails appear to be stuck in the outbox folder in OWA but they do
get sent properly.

When we turn Cache mode off, online mode, sync starts again.
Also when in cache mode, when we remove the second mailbox from the outlook
profile, sync starts again.
No messages in event log on workstation or server.
Also deleted ost and reinstalled a workstation but still same result.
Any ideas?
regards, Sal
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Do you have the profile configured to cache non-mail folders in shared
mailboxes?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?