From: GS on
windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3 with
sp3 applied.
is this unseal?

From: LD55ZRA on
Could you re-write your message in Standard English so that German Swines
can understand you. These groups are read by people for whom English is a
second or even third language. They only understand Standard English or
what we call Queens English!

Thank you.

From: GS on
sorry, my bad. I slipped again with keyboard :(

windows 7 update did not find any security update for small business office
2003
with sp3 applied.

are there really no outstanding update for ofc 2k3 with sp3 applied?

From: Ottmar Freudenberger on
"GS" <gsmsnews.microsoft.comGS(a)msnews.Nomail.com> schrieb:

> windows 7 update find any security update for small business office 2k3 with
> sp3 applied.

You have to opt-in to Microsoft Update. For Windows 7 that's done almost
the same way as for Windows Vista:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/windowsupdate/learn/windowsvista.mspx
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Update-Microsoft-Office

Bye,
Freudi
From: GS on
thx but I only got office 2003 or 2007. so I don't see any button for other
Microsoft product in windows update

will install file converter for ofc 2007 help?