From: regal2157 on
Ok, I'm trying to install Vista SP2 on my system (32bit) and I keep getting a
0x800B0100 error. It tells me to download the respective System Update
Readiness Tool, which I did, and ran.. But then it just 'hangs'..

In the context of my screen, it will show:
Initializing installation... done!
Installing Hotfix for Windows (KB947821) (update 1 of 1)...

And it does nothing. The progress bar is stuck at 0%. I've tried this a few
times, and no luck. I've searched here, and didn't see any related topics.

Any help would be really appreciative!!
From: regal2157 on
Please ignore/delete.
I do apologize, but it eventually worked.