From: Ravens Fan on
I agree with Smercurio.  Please don't use it.
But I am curious as to how you got it to appear that way.  From the web page message edit screen, I don't see a way to do that.  Are you using some different way of posting?  Some behind the scenes HTML editing?
PS.
Here's something odd I've noticed.&nbsp; If&nbsp;I want to&nbsp;see the HTML code behind a webpage, I can go to View/Source on IE's menu, and a box pops up with the HTML source.&nbsp; It no longer seems to work when I'm on a page within the discussion forums.&nbsp; At <a href="http://www.ni.com" target="_blank">www.ni.com</a> and other websites, no problem. Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 12-06-2007 10:38 AM
From: smercurio_fc on
I actually use Firefox, but I am able to view the page source in IE just fine. Are you sure you've scrolled down enough? There seems to be plenty of blank text at the top.The effect is done with a &lt;div&gt; tag by switching first to editing the message as HTML, like this:
Here's some annoying looking text.When you switch to HTML, you enter something like this: &lt;DIV style="COLOR: white; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #336699"&gt;Here's some annoying looking text.&lt;/div&gt;Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 12-06-2007 09:49 AM