From: platypus on
I have emails coming in but then disappearing as if there is a rule set to
send it somewhere else. I checked all folders and cannot find the emails.
Everything has been working (for more than a year) but all of a sudden I see
an order pop in and then disappear. I created a new account and still does
not come in. It seems to be emails sent from my website only where people are
using the contact us option, or placing an order. I do not believe it is in
the configuration of my site because I see the email popping into outlook.
Using outlook2003.