From: Rick Pasotto on
This evening I sent two emails to the list but have not received either
of them back. Checking my logs I see that the last email I got was dated
2010-06-12. Could I have been unsubscribed without my knowing about it?

(My posts were received by the list since I got private replies.)

--
....He who laughs does not believe in what he laughs at, but neither does
he hate it. Therefore, laughing at evil means not preparing oneself to