From: afdmello on
John,

I tried to use your idea and check out. In word there is the option of
number of pages per sheet. However, in pptx there is no option that I can
see for number of pages per sheet.
Any ideas as to why??

From: Michael Koerner on
That is because you are looking at the printing of "Notes Pages". Johns
tutorial is making reference to "Handouts" If Handouts are selected, you
have the option to select up to 9 slides per page.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <uAdSzq66KHA.1888(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Afdmello wrote:
> John,
>
> I tried to use your idea and check out. In word there is the option of
> number of pages per sheet. However, in pptx there is no option that I can
> see for number of pages per sheet.
> Any ideas as to why??

Because PowerPoint doesn't have any such option. As John's tutorial points
out, you need to use the multiple pages per sheet option in your printer
properties dialog box. IF your printer supports this feature. It may not.

Alternatively, publish to PDF then use Acrobat Reader's multiple pages per
sheet option when printing the PDF

> "John Wilson" <john AT technologytrish.co DOT uk> wrote in message
> > See if this help:
> > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/Handouts.html
> > --
> > john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk
> >
> > Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials
> > http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_tips_tutorials.html
> >

> > "afdmello" wrote:
> >
> >> I normally give the training attendees notes of the presentation after
> >> training.
> >> There are 4 slides per sheet and I observe that there is a lot of space
> >> unused. can I make the slides occupy more space so that they are bigger
> >> and
> >> easier to read
> >>
> >> afd
> >>

> >> .