Prev: Digitalio
Next: MMSE-filter
From: subramanya on
dear sir/madam,
I m doing project on "Object tracking in videosequences captured
from Webcamera"
Is there any matlab code(algorithm) to grab the image & for tracking
a particular object ?

Plz help me

sbhat
From: haja.ece on
Hi Subramanya,

I am also working on a similar project where I have to track a
given object across different frames... Hope we can share our
knowledge... do mail me at haja.ece(a)gmail.com

cheers,

From: subramanya on
haja.ece wrote:

> Hi Subramanya,
>
> I am also working on a similar project where I have to
> track a
> given object across different frames... Hope we can share our
> knowledge... do mail me at haja.ece(a)gmail.com
>
> cheers,
>
> Subramanya Bhat wrote:
>> hi,
>> I have stored 10 images captured from web camera.I want detect
&
>> track a particular object in all 10 images. I have stored all
> images
>> in BMP format.
>>
>> How I can aceess in matlab & How I can process the same...
>>
>> Please help me
>>
>> yours
>> Subramanya bhat

hi,
why there is no reply from ur side.
I have a video sequence stored in work dir. Do u have any matlab code
to do tracking based on texture or color.

Plz forward it

I have matlab code to track a ball in a videosequence.
From: Vig on

"subramanya" <sbhat22(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> haja.ece wrote:
>>

>> Hi Subramanya,
>>
>> I am also working on a similar project where I have to
>> track a
>> given object across different frames... Hope we can share our
>> knowledge... do mail me at haja.ece(a)gmail.com
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Subramanya Bhat wrote:
>>> hi,
>>> I have stored 10 images captured from web camera.I want detect
> &
>>> track a particular object in all 10 images. I have stored all
>> images
>>> in BMP format.
>>>
>>> How I can aceess in matlab & How I can process the same...
>>>
>>> Please help me
>>>
>>> yours
>>> Subramanya bhat
>>

> hi,
> why there is no reply from ur side.
> I have a video sequence stored in work dir. Do u have any matlab code
> to do tracking based on texture or color.
>
> Plz forward it
>
> I have matlab code to track a ball in a videosequence.

Use imread and addframe

Cheers!
--
Vig