From: QB on
I recently installed office 2007. Since then my computer seems to freeze.
IE: I'll move the mouse nothing happens and then suddenly the mouse appear
somewhere else, software become extremely slow, ...

After doing a little testing I found that by killing the offlb.exe process
my computer returned to normal.

Why is this happening? How can I disable this process permanently?

Also, I have installed both SP1 and SP2 to Office and WinXP is completly
up-to-date.

Thank you for your insight into this matter,

QB