From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
klaus1 wrote:

> i need anything to redirect if the question is answered by pressing
> the OK button.

I told you to use a server-side redirect. How to do that is off-topic
here. Use the URI I have provided. Also, Google is your friend, and
further questions about this can be asked in
comp.infosystems.www.servers.ALL.

> how can I use an if / else for the choosen button?

You cannot. If the user confirms, you can do the server-side redirect;
if not, you don't.

> window.location does not work...

Told you.

BTW, "trim quotes to the relevant minimum" means to leave the parts of the
quotation that you are referring to, as seen before. It does _not_ mean to
remove all quotation. Also you need to use your Shift key appropriately.
Further disregard of those basic posting guidelines are going to cause your
postings to be ignored. You have been warned.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting> pp.

PointedEars
will want to steal it.)