From: David Rientjes on
On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Oleg Nesterov wrote:

> David, I don't understand why do you refuse to re-diff your changes
> on top of Kosaki's work. If nothing else, this will help to review
> your changes.

I simply don't have enough time in a day to rebase my rewrite patches on
top of what Andrew may or may not merge into -mm. When he merges
something, that would be different.

I don't think we need to push anything to -mm right now that isn't rc
material since the rewrite should make it in before the merge window. If
there are outstanding fixes that should go into rc (and probably stable
material as well), those need to be pushed to Andrew immediately. I
disagree that I've seen any to date that are immediate fixes.