From: Casperius on
/cut

good for you, i've manually reinstalled every package you installed or
updated, but with no effect, I'll wait a day or so to see what will happen.

weird is that the flash is not working on system level not just firefox
From: Pipo on
Casperius wrote:

> /cut
>
> good for you, i've manually reinstalled every package you
> installed or updated, but with no effect, I'll wait a day or so
> to see what will happen.
>
> weird is that the flash is not working on system level not just
> firefox

You should not have to install them manually if you have the
right repository. A simple zypper update should should show what
can be updated. If it says "these packages won't be updated" with
some of the mozilla in the list, then do again "zypper update
one_of_the_list" and follow the instructions for zypper install.

Here are mine :

orion /home/bz# zypper repos --uri
# | Alias | Name
| Enabled | Refresh | URI
--+-------------------------------+---------------------------------+---------+---------+-----------------------------------------------------------------
1 | 11.3 - VideoLan | 11.3 - VideoLan
| Yes | Yes |
http://download.videolan.org/pub/videolan/vlc/SuSE/11.3/
2 | download.opensuse.org-mozilla | openSUSE BuildService -
Mozilla | Yes | Yes |
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.3/
3 | google-chrome | google-chrome
| Yes | Yes |
http://dl.google.com/linux/rpm/stable/x86_64
4 | openSUSE-11.3-Source | openSUSE-11.3-Source
| No | Yes |
http://download.opensuse.org/source/distribution/11.3/repo/oss/
5 | packman.inode.at-suse | Packman Repository
| Yes | Yes | http://packman.inode.at/suse/11.3/
6 | repo-11.3-non-oss | openSUSE-11.3 Non-OSS
| Yes | No |
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/repo/non-oss/
7 | repo-11.3-oss | openSUSE-11.3 OSS
| Yes | No |
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.3/repo/oss/
8 | repo-11.3-update | openSUSE-11.3 Updates
| Yes | No | http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3/

You can do a zypper dup -r mozilla to add the mozilla repo.

Good luck.

Bertrand
From: Casperius on
/cut