From: hehehe on
Hello!

Wa are trying to create application for archive lots of documents about
15mln(1mb each). We will use oracle 11g database with cluster and
partitioning. There wiill be 3k to 6k parallel clients connection. All
documdnts will be in blob tables. So my question is what kind of servers and
diskk arreys we need to buy to meet the demands and to develop application
in the future? What is very important and what is not ? We weill use redhat
5.x 64bit server. We will create middle tier applications in cluster to. So
maybe someone have similar production app ? Every opinion,info etc will be
very helpfull

regards -MJ