From: JacquieCC on
Hi,
how do I put one column in alphabetical o numerical orer without all the
rows going out of sequence - I.e if i want to pyt column D in alpabetical
oder I want row 1 to reainm as a whole row despite the facty it has been put
in order alphabetcially at column D - sorry if I have not explained myslef
properly?
JacquieCC
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Make sure that you highlight all the data that you wish to sort; this way
your rows will stay in order.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.