From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.asp#fileloc
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I did a search for .pst files to no avail. I did not change hard drives. It
> quit working after a detect and repair in Excel 2003.

Did you enable viewing hidden files and folders? The default location for
PSTs in a hidden folder. That folder is %UserProfile%\Local
Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook for Windows XP and
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Outlook for Windows Vista and 7.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]