From: bizseller on
when i send a large attachment, it starts to download to send, then stops and
says error ox800421ob, or ox800ccc0b I have DSL, someone said I have to
change something to let it download longer, a time out on the email? how do i
do that
From: Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] on
Try this: Go to Tools | Account Settings, click the E-mail tab and then
select the e-mail account that's giving you the timeout. Click Change.

In the next dialog that pops up, click More Settings, then the Advanced tab.
You can set your server timeout interval there.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook