From: hallie on
two behaviors:
1. works fine for several hours then freezes and cannot send or receive email.
2. doesn't respond to my trying to open outlook from the icon, right click,
or all programs. I get a .2 sec hourglass then nothing. no error messages
on either behavior.

HELP! I'm on an xp system.

thanks for any ideas!
hallie

From: DL on
Reboot PC, start outlook using the safe switch;
Start>Run......outlook.exe /safe
(note space between exe /)
See whether the problem is replicated, if not then one of your add - ins is
likely acting up