From: Joe W Joe on
I am a new user of Outlook 2007 ... it has been working fine for about 5
months and now it is like waiting paint to dry for each action to take place.
I have added no new software. I have run a registry clean up. I ran Office
Diagnostics and came up with it stating evey thing is fine. I admit I may be
the problem but hope that somone may be abel to give me a hint as to waht to
do next (realizing this last statement opens me to sarcasm ..pls keep it to a
minimum) thank you
From: K. Orland on
Have you any desktop search tools enabled? Also, check your Add Ins and COMs.
Also, if you upgraded to Outlook 2007 you should create a new profile:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm

See if those help first before trying other troubleshooting steps. Post back
and let me know what happens.

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/