From: Artsr3 on
After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro
x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message.
Freezes a few seconds to minutes.

I suspect problem is with Windows 7 but can't prove anything.

HP dz9000CPO dual core x64 notebook
2 gig of ram
--
Art
From: VanguardLH on
Artsr3 wrote:

> After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro
> x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message.
> Freezes a few seconds to minutes.
>
> I suspect problem is with Windows 7 but can't prove anything.
>
> HP dz9000CPO dual core x64 notebook
> 2 gig of ram

What add-ons did you install into Outlook? Did you disable or uninstall
all those add-ons and retest? They might not have 64-bit versions.

Forums for Microsoft Office 2010
(still beta to non-subscribers of Technet or MSDN)

For IT professionals:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/category/officeitpro/

Everyone else:
http://answers.microsoft.com/office/